The Van Buren Boys


The Blogosphere's best source for the latest analysis and
commentary from the world of Georgetown Hoyas basketball.


Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Few Moments Worth Revisiting

As we get geared up for the start of Sweet Sixteen play this evening, I thought it would be a good time to revisit our last performance. Here are the official NCAA highlights of the Hoyas win over BC--including Jeff's and PE2's fantastic dunks.



While watching this clips I was struck by two things. The first was how late into the game BC led. I had almost forgotten how tense I was towards the beginning of the second half. Second, I can't believe how much you hear Pat Ewing Jr.'s name called out when you watch these highlights. I think it's fair to say that Pat may have been the difference in the game.

With that in mind, here's another look at that dunk!



And just so Jeff doesn't think that I've forgotten him, here's another look at his one-handed masterpiece.

1 comment:

Jester of Magellan said...

Apparently part of the CBS/NCAA deal with YouTube is that you can't embed video. My apologies. Here are the links for the three clips in the main post:

1. Rd. 2: BC vs. Georgetown

2. Ewing ROAR!

3. Superman Goes To Georgetown