The Van Buren Boys


The Blogosphere's best source for the latest analysis and
commentary from the world of Georgetown Hoyas basketball.


Friday, October 06, 2006

A long time coming...

It's been quite a while since we've had a new post on ye olde blog. So, I figured it was time to get my fingers-a-flyin' over ye olde keyboard. If we don't keep up contributions now, during the off season, someone is likely to suffer a blogging injury during the basketball season due to a lack of conditioning.

Anyway, today's Hoya ran an article about funding for the university's new retreat center in Clarke County, Virginia. According to that article [CLICK HERE], the ESACPE prorrma will use this new facility most heavily. Given the prominent role ESCAPE played in the genesis of the Stallion household I thought this article would be of particular interest.

1 comment:

Italian Stallion said...

Jester, thanks for the posting given that ESCAPE was where I began my wooing of Mary.

I'd be curious to see pictures of the locale for the place. Based on the setting, I'm sure it's nice. The old / current facility was pretty scenic as well (just off the Potomac). My only criticism of it was that looking back on it now, it sort of resembled the set of the "The Village" (minus the guys in the boars' head costumes).