The Van Buren Boys


The Blogosphere's best source for the latest analysis and
commentary from the world of Georgetown Hoyas basketball.


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Show of Patriotism

While I personally respect the guy's patriotism & compassion for his countrymen, I must admit this is a bit strange. But hey, we all show our emotions in different ways. I like how his daughter's boyfriends think it's cool.

I once pulled something like this when I was younger. When I was 12 & playing in a Staten Island little league tournament, we won the first game & I vowed not to shower until we lost. Unfortunatel (or fortunately depending upon whose side you take), our run to the promised land (& mine at being Pig Pen) ended a day later.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/09/13/bin.laden.beard.ap/index.html

No comments: