The Van Buren Boys


The Blogosphere's best source for the latest analysis and
commentary from the world of Georgetown Hoyas basketball.


Thursday, October 12, 2006

First report from Media Day

I love this from the Post:

"[C]onfidence is rampant out here [at Georgetown]. Like, real rampant. I asked Pat Ewing which team was the best in the area (more on this later), and here's what he said.

"Best team in the area? I'm not really concerned with teams in the area. We're more concerned with the best team in the nation, and I think as long as we get what we need to get done, we're the best team in the nation."

"The nation?" I said.

"The nation," he said. "As long as we do what we're supposed to get done, no one should be able to beat us."

Keeping the expectations low out here.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/

EDIT: Check out the line from Jeff Green about staying all FOUR years!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: