The Van Buren Boys


The Blogosphere's best source for the latest analysis and
commentary from the world of Georgetown Hoyas basketball.


Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Roy . . . Roy Roy Roy is staying for four years!

"I'm totally committed to staying here for four years because I love Georgetown and being a student here. Plus, ever since I was a kid I wanted to be a part of the Georgetown tradition. My dream was always to have people talk about me as one of the great ones in Georgetown's line of centers. I watch tapes of Patrick and Alonzo and Dikembe, and that's the epitome of what I want to be. That's a four-year project. And hopefully after four years, I'll have a chance to be mentioned in that company."

http://www.washtimes.com/sports/20061010-122639-8565r.htm

1 comment:

Diamond_Mike said...

Actually, this was the money quote:
"I'm dedicating the next two years of my life to getting another national championship banner hanging in McDonough."