The Van Buren Boys


The Blogosphere's best source for the latest analysis and
commentary from the world of Georgetown Hoyas basketball.


Monday, March 13, 2006

Pardon The Interuption

Though I would normally consider it extremely poor form to interject non-basketball commentary into the blog given that we are currently in the grips of March Madness, I just couldn't help myself with this one.

I am pleased to announce that Mrs. Jester and I purchased a house this week. Though I am sure Diamond will disapprove of the commute dictated by the location of my new land holdings, we are quite happy with the decision. Unfortunately, however, we will not take possession of the new Jester Homestead until mid-June. Accordingly, there will be no Madness viewing party at Case de Jester this year. However, I would encourage you all to mark your calendars for next year accordingly.

For photos please follow this link.

5 comments:

Diamond_Mike said...

Looks beautiful. Congratulations!

I wouldn't worry about the commute. You'll be working such long hours you'll avoid rush hour.

Jester of Magellan said...

You're right.

As long as you leave Sterling by 6:30am and the office no earlier than 7:00pm it is smooth sailing.

IPB said...

Jester,

Congratulations on the purchase! That's fabulous news....looks like a great space!!! Very happy for you and the Mrs!!!!!!

Italian Stallion said...

Jester - Congrats to you and Jen. Hopefully Cicero enjoys the new digs.

Johnny Shades said...

Congrats Mike - looks great!