The Van Buren Boys


The Blogosphere's best source for the latest analysis and
commentary from the world of Georgetown Hoyas basketball.


Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Last of Us

Just wanted to use this forum to let y'all know that after much deliberation (& procrastination), I'll be attending law school in the fall. Come august, i'll be entering the first year evening class at Rutgers School of Law.

Not sure where the path of the law will take me, but I think individually I've spoken to each of you in the last year about how I've wanted to do this for some time. I'm keeping a very open mind about where the road takes me - whether internally at Marsh or some other direction.

God-wiling with a lot of hard work & little sleep, Mary & I will be the reverse Huxtables (not sure if I spelled that one right) in a few years.

I also wanted to say thanks to all of you for the help & guidance each of you tossed my way.

I'm aware it's going to be a tough process and will mean a few personal sacrificies, but anything worth doing usually is worth the work.

3 comments:

Diamond_Mike said...

Congratulations! Keep me posted and feel free to fire any questions my way regarding 1L life. I'm sure you will do very well.

IPB said...

Congrats and best of luck!

Are you aware if Rutgers' law campus in near the RAC (sp?). If you're in the vicinity, it might be nice to catch a Georgetown game there. Keep us posted!

Italian Stallion said...

The law school is in Newark, but the Knights play ball in New Brunswick, which is about 30-40 minutes by far. I'm closer to the Seton Hall arena.